Want Distance Education Course on Digital Systems(College Level)

Hi,

I want to study what is generally a module in a Computer Eng. Course - usually called "Digital Systems". I was enrolled in a Computer Eng. Course, but failed to make this module. I would like to know if there is a institution that allows me to do this course in a way that involves: - Distance Education. - Multimedia delivery content(videos/sound files etc). - Self-Paced Course with a deadline. - Labs that use program simulators like CIRCUIT MAKER(usefull for digital logic) or maybe Electronics Workbench. - Lots of exercises with answers and the end of each topic. - Online Exams...and paper exams at the end of the course for credit.

If i complete this course i should be capable something like the following(not exactly like it - but close): 1.. Boolean Algebra. Minimize Boolean expressions using Boolean algebra, Karnaugh maps. 2.. Flip-flops types, Counters and shift registers. 3.. Analyze state machines by using next-state equations and state diagrams. 4.. Design a state machine that meets specified operational requirements 5.. Minimize state machines. 6.. Design combinational circuits using VHDL. 7.. Implement combinational circuits using both standard integrated circuits and programmable logic integrated circuits. 8.. Design state machines using VHDL. 9.. Implement state machines using both standard integrated circuits programmable logic integrated circuits. 10.. Write formal reports on the results of laboratory exercises.

Reply to
Alexandre Semedo