Odd transistors - data wanted...

Hi folks, I've just bought a pack of transistors from a local supplier. Unfortunately I haven't been able to find data for most of them. Does anyone recognise these part numbers?

SC238 CEN-U57 KT372 SF136 SF137 BUX127 BUF644 BUF742

I've tried Google - nothing relevant :(

Thanks.

-- Phil. | Acorn RiscPC600 Mk3, SA202, 64MB, 6GB, snipped-for-privacy@despammed.com (valid address)| ViewFinder, 10BaseT Ethernet, 2-slice,

| 48xCD, ARCINv6c IDE, SCSI No to DRM, software patents and the EUCD! ... You may be recognized soon. Perhaps you should hide?

Reply to
Philip Pemberton

Unfortunately

Perhaps try a search for them here ...