Data for GM-47 wanted

I've wasted hours on the web and phone trying to get full data (and I don't mean useless two page glossies) for Sony Ericsson modules like the GM-47.

Where are they ?

Does this product even exist or is it something they dreamt up to keep the share price from dropping ?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Schneider

Google "gm47" without the quotes, it's the first hit, and yes, it exists.

--
Steve Sousa
Reply to

My guess is :

You can get a dev kit, and the manual should probably be there somewhere.

This is what I found on Internet.

Best Regards
Ulf at atmel dot com
These comments are intended to be my own opinion and they
may, or may not be shared by my employer, Atmel Sweden.
Reply to
Ulf Samuelsson