New meter!

Hi! I'm an italian student and I'm searching a new meter for my hobby. In this moment, I'm trying to repair a monitor, but I sometimes repair bike, sometimes I work in the electric euipment of cars, etc. So, I'm searching a meter (not too expensive... I'm a student!), and I'm looking for Meterman meters. What do you thing about this meter? They are a little bit cheaper than Fluke..Can you indicate me a model, for my uses (...I think, general purpose...)? I was looking for "38xr" meterman...what do you think about this?

Thank you a lot, and sorry for my bad english! :-)

Reply to
Starflex

I almost bought one of those. I wanted better low current measurements so I went with an Extech MM-560. The 38XR is a nice looking meter.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont