Need Info for Tek 5103N, 5B12N, 5A18N

Hello

I'm looking for the schematic diagram with print layout of Tektronix

5103N (D11) Scope. If I also could find it for Dual Time Base 5B12N and Dual Trace Amp 5A18N, that would be great.

I'm quite sure I could buy the complete service manuals somwhere in the web. But I got the scope for free because it's defective, and I'm afraid I can't afford spending much money just to check if I'll be able to repair it (and that's why I need the schematics for).

So if anybody can help me (or guide me to a helpful webadress), I would appreciate this very much!

TIA Peter

Reply to
Peter B r u n n e r

Doug

Thank you for this hint - I'll try there!

Peter

Reply to
Peter B r u n n e r

These manuals appear from time to time on ebay, so don't forget to try there.

hth, Andreas

Reply to
TekMan