Need info for Kikusui cos5020 and Norma D4045

Hello

I'm looking for the schematic diagram/print layout (or the complete manual) for my Kikusui cos5020 Oscilloscope.

I also have an old True RMS precision multimeter from Norma, model D4045, without any documentation - maybe somebody can help me with informations (on how to recalibrate), complete manuals, or at least the technical specifications?

TIA Peter

Reply to
Peter B r u n n e r

Peter Did you find this service manual? I'm too looking for the schematic diagram/print layout (or the complete manual) for my Kikusui cos5020 Oscilloscope. best regards rafal

Reply to
rubens