Schematics for Tektronix 11A34 / 119-2000-03

I am looking for schematics for a Tektronix 11A34 4-channel amplifier plug-in.

Inside the 11A34 are four smaller, self-contained amplifier modules, Tek part 119-2000-03... these are what I am really interested in.

I found a set of these amp modules, and it occurred to me that they might be good for some homebrew purpose. I figured I could mount them in a box with a power supply and use them as a external amp for an older scope, or possibly even a preamp for a homebrew receiver. In addition to what appears to be wide-band amplification circuitry, the modules also contain latching relays that I presume control input attenuation. I'm looking for signal descriptions for the terminal pads at the bottom of the modules.

I know that there are dealers that sell manuals, but I can't justify paying dealer price for a manual that may end up doing me no good. I'm simply trying to turn a few pieces of junk into something useful.

BAMA, by the way, doesn't seem to list this plug-in.

If you have any information on these parts, I'd sure appreciate it if you would pass it on. My email address is hpf[at]gainbroadband[dot]com

73, Pete AC7ZL
H. P. Friedrichs

Hi Pete:

I replied to your e-mail account, but your "folder was full". Guess that means you have been living well.

Local friend may be able to help. I forwarded your post to him. Contact me for further info.

73, Colin K7FM
Reply to
COLIN LAMB