Re: Free Old Tek Scopes for Pickup in Colorado

J.T.Kaos,

I'm interested in the Tektronix 502A Dual beam Oscilloscope that you posted in Talkabout. Do you still have it? If it is still available I will send more information about myself and what I would use it for.

Thanks,

Don

Reply to
Donha

You realize that the message you're responding too was from June 2004, yes?

Reply to
JW

He needs to *scope* it out...

Reply to