Power for Tek C53 camera?`

I just got a used Tektronix C53 scope camera and wanted to check it out.This is a camera that gets its power from contacts near the scope screen . Unfortunately I don't have such a scope handy ( I believe its a 7000 series) and was hoping somebody could tell me what power it provides. This is for the three contacts on the left side of the tube thanks in advance Bob I

Reply to
BoborAnn