modem driver question

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can download the driver for the following modem:

USR1750 US Robotics Sporster 56K WinModem with Voice Internal, ISA

I am having trouble with this. Any help appreciated.

Jon snipped-for-privacy@peoplepc.com

Reply to
Chameleon Image

Go to this site, to download the proper driver and software for your modem. They are a bit complicated. You will need the number series for your modem. They have many versions of their modems. Your modem should also work very well with the generic modem drivers that are with Windows, if you just want to use it in a simple fashion without all of its enhanced options.

Jerry G.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Jerry G.

I believe that US Robotics was purchased a few years ago by

3Com.

Reply to
<pegdavez