NI488.2 V1.7 driver needed

Hi all,

the V1.7 version of the NI488.2 drivers is not available for download anymore - sad enough, today I got the long awaited NI488.2/TNT card, set up a PC with ISA slot and Windows 98 just to see that I'll have to write an email to NI why I want this driver and then wait for it. By owning this card I'm licensed to use the drivers I need (as far as I understand the NI statement correctly), so could anyone probably tell me a faster way to get it - probably during the weekend so that I can start working with my recently fixed digital scope? Would be great...

regards

Reply to
Stefan Huebner

Perhaps the fastest way would have been to e-mail customer service immediately after you discovered the missing driver, asking for the driver to be e-mailed to you (providing the driver is under 10Mbytes). Translation: you lost your chance for the "fastest way" that you asked for.

Reply to
Robert Baer

have the driver. It is 50 MB so I do not know if it can be emailed. There are ftp sites for theses purposes but I don't know where they are or how to use them.

I'll email now and we'll see what happens.

Anders J

"Stefan Huebner" skrev i meddelandet news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to
Anders Johansson

The majority of ISPs will not allow 50Mbytes... ...so FTP or CD are the only choices left.

Reply to
Robert Baer

Erm... Ever hear of Usenet?

Reply to