MCU needed - MC68705P3S - suppliers of?

I need one of these MCU's somewhat urgently - does anyone know of any suppliers please? Preferably in the UK, but I might be prepared to buy from the US, etc if the price is right.

Thanks, Phil

Reply to
phil

does anyone know of any

might be prepared to buy

Janco in California USA lists them in their catalog!

Reply to
Roger Gt

Thanks. I've done a web search and found various companies called Janco but none who seem to list that part.

Which site should I be looking at?

Cheers Phil

Reply to
phil

companies called

Opps! My bad!

But I looked up the P3 and they do not have.... Sorry!

Reply to
Roger Gt

Not sure where I used to get those but it was either Jameco or JDR Microdevices. Most likely JDR. Check there first.

Reply to
Michael

Ah, nuts. Ah well, thanks for trying. :)

Phil

Reply to
phil

Thanks. :-)

Reply to
phil

Jus to comment to my own message ..... just checked and they DO have the MC68703P3S. Thankfully. :-)

Reply to
phil

snipped-for-privacy@bt>

have....

checked and they DO have

Interesting! I have been using the MC68HC705J1A for sometime, and the 'P3 looks like it could save some glue.... Hadn't paid much attention to the

28 pin big brother...... Till now. Always went directly to the MC68HC705C8P or 'C9P, but there is a healthy middle ground.

Miss the E0 and C0 though.

Reply to
Roger Gt