Telephone AB switch

I need to switch two answering machines between one telephone line and I need a simple AB switch. Radio Shack used to carry these years ago but no longer does. Neither does any of my commercial suppliers either it seems. Certainly I can make one if I have to but I'd rather just buy it and charge the customer for it. Does anyone know if there is still a source for these things anymore? Thanks, Lenny.

Reply to
captainvideo462002

Something like this:

James Beck

ed to switch two answering machines between one telephone line and

000AAJCA4

Thats exactly what i need. Thanks alot. Lenny

Reply to
captainvideo462002