Need a little infor on a scope before its EBayed or land filled!

I was given a older model scope for an opinion of what it is and etc.. The problem is how ever, I can not find anything on the net that covers this specific model. This unit has no manuals but appears to work. This will be some one's introduction scope via ebay or land fill.

It's a B&K 2522 dual trace Analog/Digital storage..

Now I said a 2522 not a 2522B which is all I seem to be able to find. it's basically the same except for some of the controls in a different location on the panel etc..

Do any of you know the memory depth of this unit and have any experience working with it? Actually doing any digital snap shots with it? I'm use to the GPIB/Serial/IR/USB etc... stuff.

This unit came out of a LAB and appears that it never got used for very little. Except for the slight yellow stains on the plastic trim from some one apparently smoking around it. it appears to be in perfect shape.

"

Reply to
Jamie

You can get both the user's manual and the service manual from

Not free, but if it's a good scope, not a bad investment either. Service manual and cal manual also at

Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the
address)

Experience: What you get when you don\'t get what you want
Reply to
DaveM

Given that the 2522 has 2KB memory and 10MS/s (one spec says 20MS/s), it's a fairly safe bet to say that the 2522B is an improved model, so it's most likely the same spec or lower. That's a 1-2MHz single shot bandwidth, not very useful by todays standards. But given that it appears to be a true analog scope as well, that makes it more useful.

Doesn't look like a complex scope to use...

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones