Need Schematic Diagram for Ballantine 6125B Scope Calibrator

...or the complete Service Manual for it. The Voltage Section functions no more and the design is a bit wired for me, not a really straightforward design for a voltage generation. Has someone a hint for me?

Thank you in advance,

Jorgen dj0ud

Please remove the lots of x in the reply adress.

Reply to
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen

You mean: the voltage mode does not work , and the design is a bit weird for you?

Maybe you can try Nigel Cook services in UK, Ballantine is quite popularthere.

good luck, hth Andreas

Reply to
tekman