JVC Vertical fold

I have a JVC D-Series TV with a video problem. The top 1 1/2" of the screen is black but the part of the picture that is supposed to be there, is like upside down. It's like the top 1 1/2 of the picture has been folded over.

Taking off the back I see NO little screw pots to adjust things, and I'm wondering if there might be an on screen adjustments or..other Otherwise would this be an expensive fix

RMan

Reply to
deepMacsonar

Why does everyone want to "adjust" every problem out? This is a pain in the ass when people fool with adjustments. There is a 100uf capacitor near the vertical output IC that is bad. Not a terribly espensive repair.

Reply to
RonKZ650

Because most people are STUPID...They dont understand its got a Fault.

I just spent nearly 2 hrs on a Toshiba CF32E50 because the customer got the info off the Web and started playing around in the service menu,s The fault was a bad STR-Z2151 that had screwed the EPROM Data caused from an Electrical Storm.

He payed .

Reply to
kip

JR North