Integrated powerline modem

Hi, I am looking for both an integrated (IC) powerline modem and an integrated comunication "error controller". I need the second device because I've heard someone saying about the powerline which it might be full of noise (caused by switching power devices).

I have to build a small network of current sensor at my home, where each host (sensor) talks with the main unit through the powerline.

Can anyone help me, please?

PS. I would be happy to know any projetc/experience right done.

Reply to
SBS