Integrated powerline modem

Hi, I am looking for both an integrated (IC) powerline modem and an integrated comunication "error controller". I need the second device because I've heard someone saying about the powerline which it might be full of noise (caused by switching power devices).

I have to build a small network of current sensor at my home, where each host (sensor) talks with the main unit through the powerline.

Can anyone help me, please?

PS. I would be happy to know any projetc/experience right done.

Reply to
SBS

Jamie (jamie_ka1lpa_not_valid_after_ka1lpa snipped-for-privacy@charter.net) ha scritto:

:: have you looked into X10 units?, they are for homes and :: come with a list of options ..

Are they integrated circuits?

Reply to
SBS

have you looked into X10 units?, they are for homes and come with a list of options ..

--
"I am never wrong, once i thought i was, but i was mistaken"
Real Programmers Do things like this.

Jamie (jamie_ka1lpa_not_valid_after_ka1lpa snipped-for-privacy@charter.net) ha scritto:

:: what were you really asking for ?

I was asking for something like these: ST7538, ST7540

I have to build a system (as described some posts above) for my graduation thesis.

Can anyone help me, please?

Reply to
SBS

yes, built in side a nice enclosure to boot! what were you really asking for ?

--
"I am never wrong, once i thought i was, but i was mistaken"
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

i think you better do the research your self. what your asking for, involves a lot of work on your part. but i must say, you're on the right track.

read that. that may help you in your report.

--
"I am never wrong, once i thought i was, but i was mistaken"
Real Programmers Do things like this.
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5
Reply to
Jamie

Cross post, DON'T multi post.

Homer J Simpson

Homer J Simpson ( snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.com) ha scritto:

:: Cross post, DON'T multi post.

Posts on different groups aren't linked.

Reply to
SBS

Hi, SBS. Since you seems to be new to this, you should know that it's considered good form to crosspost to several groups (if you must) rather than individually post to several groups. There's no point in making this several conflicting conversations when one will do. You might want to check out Google Groups Help Topic "What's good 'netiquette' when posting to Usenet?"

Congratulations on finding your senior project on line.

Cheers Chris

Reply to
Chris