Microcontroller NG

I am somewhat disappointed at the lack of newsgroups dedicated to microcontrollers. Specifically the more popular ones such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Propeller, Basic Stamp, etc. The existing groups (alt.microcontrollers and alt.microcontrollers.8bit) have shown little to no activity in recent years. With the increased popularity of these amazing devices it would seem wise to start a new group specific to our interests. Creating a new group seems a little daunting to me. Is there anyone out there with usenet experience that would take on the project of starting a new group? Everyone, please let me know your thoughts.

-slackmeister

Reply to
Kevin Glover

There might possibly be something on Yahoo groups, but their webmail interface is total crap!

Reply to
Ian Field