How to design a IR receiver for 30-60KHz range

Hi all,

Anyone can help me to design an IR receiver for a 30-60KHz range?, I need it for all range of remote controls.

Thank you in advance

Rgds, Fabio

Reply to
Fabio

Hi all,

Anyone can help me to design an IR receiver for a 30-60KHz range?, I need it for all range of remote controls.

Thank you in advance

Rgds, Fabio

Reply to
Fabio

Take a bunch of canned receivers. 30, 36, 40, 56 will in practice be enough to receive almost all RC's.

Wouter van Ooijen

PICmicro chips, programmers, consulting

Reply to
Wouter van Ooijen (www.voti.nl