impedance paper

Anyone has soft copy of impedance paper. The impedance paper is looks like in following reference. I could not find in google. The graphical attenuation calculation methodology Nave, M.J. Electromagnetic Compatibility, 1989. IEEE 1989 National Symposium on Volume , Issue , 23-25 May 1989 Page(s):299 - 302

Reply to
krishmaniac

If you would use the accepted terminology, it would be duck soup to find:

JeffM

i am not looking for the IEEE paper. But i am looking for the impedance paper similar to the one used in the IEEE paper i referenced above.

Reply to
krishmaniac

This was in the second google hit.

if you want to buy the stuff, I can't say that I know where, it might be easiest to get a coloured toner cartridge and print your own.

Bye. Jasen

Reply to
jasen