Anyone have a copy of Tellegen's gyrator paper?

This one: B.D.H. Tellegen, "The Gyrator, a New Electric Network Element," Philips Research Reports 3, 81 (1948).

Phantom?

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

I've got it. I'll have to scan it for you in the next few days. Is that email address in the header good?

Reply to
The Phantom

Would you consider posting it in alt.binaries.schematics.electronic so the rest of us can read it too?

Thanks,

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

In the meantime, I'm posting another paper on ABSE that people who care about this sort of thing should read. It's an eye opener.

Reply to
The Phantom

It's over on ABSE

Reply to
The Phantom

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | America: Land of the Free, Because of the Brave

Thanks! I knew you'd be the man to ask. :-)

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

I'll second that.

Reply to
JosephKK

Hello I am also searching this document, but it is not available anymore on ABSE; could you, please, put it again on the newsgroup or send it to me ? Thanks, a lot.

Reply to
mpetoile

Sure, I'll put up the copy (that Phantom provided) over on ABSE.

---Joel

Reply to
Joel Koltner

Hi Is it now available on ABSE? I don't find it anywhere...

Reply to
mpetoile

Repeat after me. There are no BINARY newsgroups on Google Groups. alt.binareies.schematics.electronic is a BINARY newgroup. I need to find a real NNTP news server if I want to accesss a BINARY newgroup.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Sporadic E is the Earth\'s aluminum foil beanie for the \'global warming\'
sheep.
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

It was resposted... I'll try e-mailing it to you directly...

Reply to
Joel Koltner