Paper presentation..

Im a 3rd yr ECE student... I wish to present a paper in my college... Can anyone suggest me a simple topic which will b intresting??

Reply to
san

"Tic Tac Toe Game Implemented in Optically Routed Gate Array" be sure to build a working demonstraion circuit to present using an overhead projector.

Reply to
EdV

"Demonstrating the Power of Education - Proving Knowledge by Using the Ability to Select One's Own Topics"

Reply to
Don Bowey

Here's one I stole from John Larkin; it was a response to a different topic, but it fits here so well..

"There's usually an easy way to solve most problems - if only you're lazy enough to find it."

Reply to
Don Bowey

Le Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:56:18 -0700, Don Bowey a écrit:

LOL! That's a good one.

--
Thanks,
Fred.

High temperature superconductors.

Reply to
Charles

of course.

-- Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073 Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552 rss:

email: snipped-for-privacy@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at

Don Lancaster

"Best HUNT THE WUMPUS game implemented in 4 terabytes of RAM."

--
Many thanks,

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

--
Learning to teach remedial English?
Reply to

"How to get your homework done on time."

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise