help needed in identifying a cap

Hi all,

I have a sony trinitron model: KV27V22, it has a blown cap on the Power Supply Module, its Cap C613 on the board, there is no identification of what value is the cap, can anyone tell me the cap value so that I can replace it and see if it fixes the problem?

Thanks for the help,

Reply to
al

Just a suggestion ..... there is a TV repair newsgroup (its name escapes me) that could probably help you. Either in the newsgroup FAQ or on the web site of one of the regular posters I found a nice collection of troubleshooting/repair texts about both TV's in general and many specific models. In the collection I found the specific problem with my Sony and the fix.

Reply to
Michael