jppp18 Linux parallel port programmer for PIC 18F14K22 released.

jppp18 Linux parallel port programmer for PIC 18F14K22 released.

I have made a web page for this project, the latest version will always be here:

Version 0.3 is now on the site with some bug fixes and extra features.

This one can dump a complete PIC 18F14K22 to an Intel format hex file, that includes program space, ID space, config space, and EEPROM space. This allows cloning of not write protected PICs, including all vars held in EEPROM.

Also I have made it easier to add other 18F type PICs. You should just be able to copy the stuff from the XXXX.INC files.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

EEPROM.

What's a "parallel port"?

;-)

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

On a sunny day (Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:12:48 -0500) it happened Spehro Pefhany wrote in :

here:

EEPROM.

Something you find on any *decent* mobo. Basically it gives real I/O to an otehrwise useless bit cruncher.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

here:

EEPROM.

Is there even one LGA 1366 mombo with an on-board parallel port?

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

On a sunny day (Thu, 11 Feb 2010 10:33:59 -0500) it happened Spehro Pefhany wrote in :

here:

EEPROM.

I dunno, but even the very latest Atom mobos comne with par port. Ideal for embedded. Just a few watt, and no forced cooling.

Reply to
Jan Panteltje