Current Switch

I am looking for a design/schematic for a 'current switch' A device like a clamp am meter that I can put round a cable (carrying 240v 50Hz mains) and operate a switch/relay/triac etc. when current flows above a threshold.

Thanks

Reply to
tone

A few basic circuits...

(scroll down to the AC Line Current Detector circuit)

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.

> Thanks
Reply to
DaveM

Reply to