[Crosspost] Transponder literature

Hello to all, sorry for the cross-post.

I'm looking for a detailed book on transponders, i.e. what they are, how they work, what they can be used for, etc. I browsed the web but didn't find anything suitable.

Any hints? Also online docs would be ok (a book I can purchase would be better though).

Thank you

--
Marcello Barboni

European Commission - Joint Research Centre
Institute for the Protection and Security of the Citizen (IPSC)
Via E. Fermi 1
Ispra (VA), Italy I - 21020, TP450
http://silab.jrc.it/
Reply to