"Building Embedded Linux Systems"

Hello all,

I'm looking to learn embedded Linux and set up a simple system, would this book be a good place to start? I see that they are about to release the 2nd edition, so I'll get that if it's recommended?

Also, what suitable off-the-shelf development hardware is available, that would be suitable for running a simple Linux system?

(I'm in the UK by the way)

Regards, Richard.

Reply to
Richard Phillips

Let me know how you get on, cos I want to mess with them too. ;-)

Reply to
Cork Soaker