Copier - Scanner bulbs?

I have a couple of what I'm calling "Copier/Scanner" Bulbs........ They look similar to long flourescent light bulbs, clear glass.......... They're like "maybe" a 1/4" in diameter (if that) and about say 16" long or so - I've not measured them to give more exact figures...

IS there any use for these things outside the copier/scanner? I have at least two - maybe more here. If not of any use, I will toss them out. IF there is, maybe I can incorporate them into a project or if someone has a use for them, they can contact me about possible acquisition.

Reply to
L.

Don't toss them. Post the type number and give them away if you don't want them. They aren't cheap, and it isn't easy to find the one you need, when you need it.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Hmmmmmmm - hopefully there is some info on the bulbs because they're mixed together and I have no clue which came out of what. I'll do that..........

Thanks,

L.

Reply to
L.

High intensity light. Larger versions are used in infrared conveyer ovens. Proper handling is important.

JeffM

The ones I've seen have black ink stamped on the glass, or stamped into the aluminum connector shell.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida