about low ewayco SBCs

Hi all, Has anyone bought an SBC from ewayco

website shows a lot of low cost SBC in unbelievable prices but when I contact them I felt I had sent an email to a wall.As they advertised that they can sell SBCs from 65$ I thought I could give a try but there seems to be no one to respond.Has anyone bought anty board from ewayco? Thanks in advance. Krishna.V.J

Reply to
kkrish

Hi Krishna, About low cost Boards $70 and tiny PC $150

This is Steve from E-Way, and I happened to see your post when doing a search in Google to see if some of our new products showed up. Let me explain a few details how our costs are unbelievably low. First we get a lot of inquiries. Unfortunately we haven't been able to reply to all of them in timely manner, I apologize for that, but usually we do try our best to reply to most of them.

Heres some ideas to help share info:

  1. We sell direct from Taiwan/China to worldwide end customers.
  2. Most embedded systems companies markup 50% to 100%. Compared to E-Way many others markup similar items double.
  3. E-Way policy is we dont markup like that. Our aim is volume.
  4. We are updating our web, we have a lot of new low cost hardware.
  5. The US one you mention is our Flex ATX low cost board with VIA 800Mhz CPU. That one is qty cost as in 100 to 300, however that board is replaced now by other. We suggest new one below.
  6. Good news that the new one is smaller, same cost, also includes VIA 800Mhz CPU. The new board is Mini ITX, and we can offer compact Mini ITX case also. The cost for our new Mini ITX board will be around US in qty 300-500 or so. Ready in 1 to 2 weeks.
  7. We also have a tiny TK system, fits in your hand, 800Mhz fanless VIA CPU. Cost is US9 including tiny case, power, board, 800Mhz CPU & 256mb ram. Thats qty 1 price with 256mb ram. For qty 500, system cost base with 800Mhz CPU is 0 without ram.
  8. We also have low cost LCD Open Frame LCD Kits, Touch screen etc.

Please see our website at

or email to: snipped-for-privacy@ewayco.com

PS: We will try to resp> Hi all,

Reply to