WTD: connector spec for Keithley PCIP AWFG dual analog/digital generato

I've picked up an old pc card once sold by Keithley, the dual channel PCIP AWFG. It has two 12 bit analog outputs, each with 4 ttl outputs. The connector is a DB25. But I haven't been able to find the documentation for what the pinout is for that connector.

Anyone have one of these and would take a minute to tell me what the pinout is?

I've been to Keithley's web pages, found the spec sheet, found the old unsupported software to drive the card, found example programs, but no pinout. I've googled the web, I've googled the newsgroups. No joy.

I'd greatly appreciate it if anyone could provide that info.

Many thanks

(my email address IS valid, if that matters, I've been "dont" on the net since before there was spam)

Reply to
Don Taylor