C compiler for Sonix MCU

Hi,

I have been searching the net for I while now, but I still haven't found a company that makes C compilers for Sonix 8-bit MCUs. Does anyone know about one.

So far I have only found an assembler with IDE from Sonix and some compilers from Kodec for the synth components.

Reply to
Eirik Midttun

Eirik

As far as I know there isn't one.

It has a very nice 8 bit instruction set that has the potential for tight code generation. Reverse accumulator operations, it uses skip for conditional operations.

w..

Eirik Midttun wrote:

Reply to
Walter Banks