Cheap FM transciever mod?

I recently purchased a cheap FM transceiver for a project I'm working on. I'm Tylerunhappy with the performance on the product and after reading many reviews of similar products I have doubts that any other like product is much better.

I'm interested in knowing if it is possible to modify this product to boost the output or give it better preformance. Presently my factory car radio will not even atuotune to my signal.. ='(

I'm using the SF-100 which can be seen here.

Thanks for any info you can offer.

Reply to
Tyler Younger

Boost the power by increasing the input power. I.e.: if it runs on 1.5 v, then power it with 3.0 v. Obviously, if you increase the power supply enough, it will destroy something.

Alternatively: See ccrane.com, Item #FMT.

webpa

Reply to
WEBPA