Always -On Calculators

Does anyone know of a handheld calculator (compact) these days that stays always on? Is there a way of tweaking calculators to keep them always on? I know that there are codes that do interesting things. In fact if there is a site that lists these, great.

I would pay a small reward to the person who can answer this for me.

Locatorist_94

Reply to
locator

My old Casio fx-451 (solar powered) is always on as long as there is some light.

Reply to
Charles Schuler

The newest pocket calc. I have experience with is the HP-41C (and HP-41CX), late '70's vintage (but still doing the job for me) eng./sci. programmables. Default to timed power OFF but supports ON-forever via the ON command.

Runs on external power or 4 N cells. I use it briefly every couple days or so and never leave it ON; under my usage the batteries last between 1 and 2 years.

Reply to
Michael