SBC Layout Diagrams

The Website called Total Hardware99

and subsidiary pages is a wonderful freely accessible resource containing outlines and jumper locations for a huge collection of information on motherboards and Single Board Computers (SBCs) dating from '99 compiled by the folks at Embedded Logic Systems. Unfortunately but understandably, they have not maintained this list and there are now many mobos and SBCs that are not on the list. I'm hoping to find a similar. more current collection of similar information for SBCs [Note: I've located some small but current lists of mobos but there were no SBCs included and that's what I mostly use]. If anyone has any URLs of such compilations, posting them would do a great service to the embedded systems community.

TIA Norm

Reply to
Norm Dresner