bad nph file

Hello

I'm using the xilinx webpack and I get an error about a bad nph file.

The problem is that I want to use a Spartan2 xc2s200-5pq208.

I'm using webpack 6.3.01i

Loading device for application Xst from file 'v200.nph' in environment F:/Xilinx. FATAL_ERROR:DeviceResourceModel:basnpdevice.c:620:1.23 - bad nph file Process will terminate. To resolve this error, please consult the Answers Database and other online resources at

If you need further assistance, please open a Webcase by clicking on the "WebCase" link at
ERROR: XST failed Process "Synthesize" did not complete.

Can someone tell me what is wrong?

Thanks Rune Christensen

Reply to
Rune Christensen

Rune Christensen wrote: : Hello

: I'm using the xilinx webpack and I get an error about a bad nph file.

: The problem is that I want to use a Spartan2 xc2s200-5pq208.

: I'm using webpack 6.3.01i

: Loading device for application Xst from file 'v200.nph' in environment : F:/Xilinx. : FATAL_ERROR:DeviceResourceModel:basnpdevice.c:620:1.23 - bad nph file : Process will terminate. To resolve this error, please consult the Answers : Database and other online resources at

If you : need further assistance, please open a Webcase by clicking on the "WebCase" : link at
: ERROR: XST failed : Process "Synthesize" did not complete.

: Can someone tell me what is wrong?

You pulled webpack 6.3 too early. During installation, a lot of files get first installed and then erased.

Webcase first told me something like: "You did something wrong, probably having some old installations in the background. Go, reinstall" but now webpack 6.3 was withdrawn and a reworked webpack is to be expected soon.

Bye

Uwe Bonnes