Xilinx XChecker cable supported until which version?

Hi

I have Xilinx ISE 7.1 and wanted to use the Xilinx XChecker cable to connect to the JTAG interface. Unfortuantely this does not work when I use autoconnect. When I try to manually configure the connection I cant choose the XChecker cable. Is this not supported any more with ISE 7.1?

Cheers!

Reply to
Florian

xchecker was obsoleted in release 4.1i