xcv800 free design tools

HI

I have an old Xilinx board called "XCV800" .So my question is: What is the xilinx software version that supports the programming and the bit stream implementation of this kind-XCV800- of FPGA board?

did there were totally free xilinx software version supports XCV800?

Thanks a lot for helping me

Reply to
xcv800

stream implementation of this kind-XCV800- of FPGA board?

This is the original Virtex series, supported up to revision 10.1.03i of ISE. However being a larger part it is not covered by the free WebPack. You should contact your Xilinx sales rep to see if they can "lend" you the software, because as I recall xilinx was pretty loose about licenses on the older versions (10.1 and earlier) that only require a "key" and not a license file.

-- Gabor

Reply to
GaborSzakacs