Xilinx Floorplanner

Hi, can I use the Floorplanner to subdivide the FPGA on the Celoxica RC200-Board in one static area and one reconfigurable area? It could be the answer of my tcp problem. The tcp could be static on the fpga and my application layer in an reconfigurable part. Thanks to Sarah for the answer to my first question. regards Michael

Reply to
Raven76