X_OBUF and other error messages with ModelSim

I am trying to perform a Post-Translate simulation of a design, but I'm getting a huge number of errorts that are basically a replication of these following 3 erros:

# ** Error: netgen/translate/FPGA_translate.vhd(8083): No actual specified for gsr.

# ** Error: netgen/translate/FPGA_translate.vhd(29201): (vcom-1142) 'x_obuft' is an unknown component name.

# ** Error: netgen/translate/FPGA_translate.vhd(29202): Statement cannot be labeled.

Can anybody help resolving these errors? I couldnt find anything on the internet or Xilinx website.

I'm using Xilinx 9.1i with ModelSim XE III/Starter 6.0a

Thank you!

Reply to
M. Hamed

Problem solved. I contacted Xilinx, and they responded promptly that I should upgrade my ModelSim to 6.2c that contains the new libraries.

Reply to
M. Hamed