WTB NIOS-II kit

Hi, I wanted to buy a NIOS-2 eval kit, used or new. can anyone point me to appropriate sellers who, if selling new, are offering discounts.

thanks.

Reply to
Neo

Actually, I am new to boards and want to buy one which also has embedded processor to program and experiment with, at home. I found the one said above attractive but little expensive. any suggestions on which one to go for(xilinx ?) are welcome.

Reply to
Neo

"Neo" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

something with s3-1000 as minimal on board, xess xsa3-1000 is $199

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

yeah, its HW-AFX-SP3-400-DB and has xc3s400 on it and looks quite enticing too with ADCs/DACs, but shoot !! they are charging extra for software and jtag cable as options.

Reply to
Neo

"Neo" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

s400 is too small for free SPARC SoC :( xsa3-1000 includes on board cable, and has ps2 vga, but no adc dac

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

the one you say is from which vendor?

Reply to
Neo

"Neo" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@o13g2000cwo.googlegroups.com...

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

also

can get a version of the S3 starter kit with a s3-1000 low cost $149 + whatever modules you decide on. More of a beginners board , good for getting started with

Alex

Reply to
Alex Gibson