Nios Stratix

Hi,

I'm trying to use a NIOS Kit Eval Board (Stratix10).

I would like to do a small application : => incr a counter value in FPGA (VHDH code) => convert this value Hex to Dec in FPGA (C code) => use NIOS (UART) to display this Dec value in IHM (SOPC, Hyperterm, ...)

I'm searching samples. Could you help me ?. Thanks in advance.

Benoit.

Reply to
Benoit