weird problem printing Xilinx state machine

I'm having a problem printing the state machine generated using Xilinx IDE

6.3.03i to a Samsung ML-1740 printer. The text of the state machine prints but the bubbles of the states and the connecting lines do not print.

I've tried printing to a different printer and it appears to work OK there. I've looked at the printer setup options and there is nothing listed that would indicate this kind of control.

Has anyone else seen this kind of behavior?

Thanks.

Dave

Reply to
starfire

Maintaining graphic design sources is a lot of effort for the few lines of generated code that results.

Consider sketching in your notebook and then writing your own synth and sim code.

-- Mike Treseler

Reply to
Mike Treseler