Wanted: Insight "Virtual Workbench" for Xilinx XCV300 information

Hi guys, I got a Insight "Virtual Workbench" for Xilinx XCV300 dev.kit board + User Guide. I would like to know if someone has used this kit before and if they have any sample code that I could use for testing my Development Environment. Thanks in advance :-)

Marcos

Reply to
Marcos G.