need doc's for Insight Spartan II demo board

Greetings!

Has anyone got machine readable, hence, net-transferable, documentation for the Insight Spartan-II demo board with the XILINX XC2S100 and 18V01 boot prom?

I've managed to become separated from some of the doc's.I have the schematics and the user manual, but the apendices for the user manual seem to have wandered away.

I'd like to use this board for something useful, but that's difficult without complete doc's.

thanks,

Richard

Reply to
richard