Mailing list for NIOS kit/Lancelot hackers

Hi all,

I have no idea how big this community is, but I've been trying to set up a mailing list for people who hack the Altera NIOS kits (APEX/Cyclone/Stratix) and especially using the Lancelot boards from

This may sound rather restrictive, but the hope is that there will be enough of a group that we can trade designs around.

The subscription/archives page is at:

I hope we can get some people together, at least.

-hpa

--
 at work,  in private!
If you send me mail in HTML format I will assume it's spam.

I'll join, since I have a Cyclone NIOS kit and a Lancelot card. I haven't done so much with the Lancelot so far, other than getting the demo program up and running. It's a nice system.

Reply to
David Brown