Virtex-5 LXT orderable?

there is status "available" - and full order code as well !

surprisingly Xilinx website doesnt even list device codes for V5LX(T) devices yet.

to what I understand all T parts (LXT, SXT and FXT) have 4 TEMACs and 1 PCIe MAC

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Antti schrieb:

!? virtex-5 LXT PCIe has passed PCISIG compliance testing as well !! see here

so I assume the parts are actually obtainable already?

Antti

Reply to
Antti

Reply to
GaLaKtIkUs™

1

ie/

Reply to
Peter Alfke

Peter Alfke schrieb:

ROTFL, sure !

only Virtex-5 boards may arrive in some countries where the post still works ;)

Antti

Reply to
Antti

T)