PicoChristmas - 112 Free PicoBlaze KCPSM based MicroFpga's released

early Christmas (Pico) present

Xilinx PicoBlaze based MicroFpga's supporting all Xilinx FPGA's with less than 256 I/O from XC2S15 to XC4VLX25 - a total of 112 devices.

Spartan3a are not included as they are not fully supported by ISE 8.2 :( My wish that Xilinx would have released full S3A and V5LX(T) support this year did not come true - DATA2MEM doesn not support them yet :( possible only happens with ISE 9.1 release.

.. if some one asks what can I do with KCPSM inside an Virtex4 !?

Then one of the answers is simple - you can make the christmas lights within minutes - no synthesis, no need to look what pin is clock connected too, just set pad names in PicoBlaze assembler source , run kcpsm assembler + data2mem and configure the FPGA with download.bit - done. Your Christmas LED's blink and wink.

with merry christmas wishes Antti with a smily for a change

Antti Lukats