Virtex-4: DSP48 Fmax missing?

There is no Fmax reported when I instantiated a DSP48 with internal input and output registers turned on. Anyone have any ideas, why this happened?

Thanks.

Reply to
William
95A1EC8FFB825354FA6FCBF3 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi William,

Did you include a timing constraint of some ns on your clock in the ucf file?

- Vic

William wrote:

Reply to
Vic Vadi

Hi Vic,

Yes, I constrained my clock in the UCF. Alternatively, I also tried the -a option for the TRCE. Both methods give me no Fmax.

Thanks, Kia Leong

Reply to
William

Hi Vic,

Yes, I constrained the clock in the UCF. Alternatively, I also tried the -a option for the TRCE. Both methods give me no Fmax.

Thanks

Reply to
William