Verilog examples???

Hello, does anyone know a good website that has examples of verilog programs you can implement on FPGA's. I have implemented basic programs that use the LED's, switches and push buttons. However, I am looking for verilog programs that can show me how to utilise the I/O expansion sockets, VGA connector and the 7 segment digital display.........Cheers !!!!!!!!!

Reply to
Amir Intisar

The examples you are looking for would have to be specific to the board you are using and you haven't told us that.

Derek

Reply to
DerekSimmons

Ya, sorry about that. The board is a Xilinks Spartan - 3 XC3S200. Thanks!!

Reply to
Amir Intisar

message news:...

Reply to